Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions contact us.
When you share your information with us, we use it for example:
- To be able to show you better content
- To provide you better user experience
- To deliver you electronical content and services
- To Improve the quality of our services
- Prevent abuse of our services
We collect and receive information from various sources
- We collect the information that you give to us, for example, if you send a message to us.
- Analytical information provided by third parties
- Technical information about your use of the service, such as the pages and content you see
- We do not collect mailing lists for marketing or engage in direct electronic marketing
We may disclose your information to third parties for legitimate reasons
- We may only disclose your personal information to our partners for legitimate reasons, for example, if these partners are involved in the developing of our services.
- Our services may include third-party cookies such as, for example, social networks’ cookies.
Data we collect
We collect data from you, from our legitimate partners or automatically using technical solutions.
Information you give us
We collect information that you provide to us, for example, when you contact to our customer service.
This includes information like:
- email address
Data we get from your use of our services
We collect technical data about the services that you use and how you use them. For example when you arrive to our service or when you exit from our services. We user variety of technologies to collect data about your movements on our online service.
This data includes:
- Details of how you used our service, such as pages viewed
- IP address and location information
- The type of device used, the type of operating system etc.
Information received from third parties
We use third-party analytics tools in our services to collect non-personal information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, protect, maintain and improve them. We may also use this information to offer your tailored content – like giving you more relevant page views.
When you contact to us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about service maintenance breaks. By leaving comments in the comments section of the Services the user discloses the information provided in the comment to other users of the Services. All such information is publicly available by default, and the information disclosed in this way is not considered private. Other users of the Service may, if they so wish, comment or disseminate this type of information. Such information (such as usernames) may remain in the Service even after the end of the customer relationship.
We process personal information on our partners servers in many countries and the server may be located outside the country where you live.
We may also process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Creation of user account.
- Creating, maintaining, protecting and developing the Services, and personalizing them.
- For general targeted customer communication and customer service in connection to the offered Services.
- To reach you in the event of a service failure or planned maintenance.
- Business development and design.
- To ensure usability and to prevent and investigate irregularities.
We are not responsible for any personal data processed by third parties or other users.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Personal information may only be disclosed for legitimate purposes.
Disclosure is subject to the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act in force at any given time. Information may be disclosed to parties involved in the implementation of the Services such as e-mail providers or data analysis services.
Collected data may be disclosed for data analysis. We may, if necessary, disclose user information in accordance with the legal requirements of competent authorities, or to ensure the security of the Services.
Information may be disclosed in the event of a possible acquisition, outsourcing or purchase of the business, or any other financial transaction.
Cookies and tracking techniques
- To identify devices
- To monitor and analyze the use of the Services
- To improve the quality and usability of the Services
- To further develop the Services
A cookie is a tracking technique that is used by almost any web site. A cookie is a text file that usually contains anonymous and unique tag. The service may also include cookies from third parties such as tracking services and ad networks. Third parties may place cookies on user’s terminal while he or she is using the Services.
You may choose to clear or block cookies and other tracking from the browser or device settings. Users who do not want to save cookies on their device may change the browser settings to block cookies (so called incognito or private browsing) before they start using the Services.
Please note that blocking cookies and tracking may affect the functionality of the Services.
Personal data processing and registry protection
Personal data handlers
Our personnel can process personal data in accordance with current data protection legislation. The information is only processed by people who are specifically identified for that task.
We can use the third-party technical interface to open the stored information.
Your personal information may be shared with such service providers and third parties only to the extent necessary to maintain and develop the Services. We will carefully select service providers and make sure through contracts that personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Transfer of data to third countries
We will not transfer personal data outside the EU or the EEA.
Inspection and prohibition right
General information related to our services
In case you have created a user account on this site:
- You have the right to inspect your personal information contained in our registers (if you have created an user account).
- You must send signed request to our registrar at the address below.
- The request will be fulfilled within 1 month at the latest.
- We keep the right to refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
- Compensation may be claimed if less than one year has elapsed since the last request for information and delivery.
You have the right to ask us to correct or delete your personal information about you in our service if the information collected for the purposes of personal data processing is outdated, inaccurate, unnecessary or incomplete.
We protect unauthorized access to information we hold.
- Our services which contain our user’s information are encrypted with SSL
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to process it to us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
- Our servers and databases which contain our user’s information are protected according to the industry standards and with technical security solutions for example password protection, firewall, full database encryption, access control etc.
- We also ensure that our systems are backed up and data may be restored when needed.
- We report on our website on potential security threats that may compromise the security of personal information.
- Also in case of security breach, we may report directly to the users affected.
- We may also temporarily close our Services to protect your personal information.
Retention of data
We keep your personal information in accordance with current legislation and only for as long as needed. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us.
www.finlandweather.net/en services include our:
but does not include:
Third Party Products. These are third party products or services that you may choose to integrate with our service, such as third party payment providers. You should always review the policies of third party products and services to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which they collect and use your information.